1. When does registration start?
- Registration for Fall 2022 begins on June 1, 2022 at www.ggsl.org.
2. When does registration end?
- Registration ends on July 31, 2022; however, some teams will fill up long before then. Don’t wait to register!
3. How much are the registration fees?
- The registration fee for Fall is $75.
4. When does the season begin? When/where are games?
- The fall program begins on September 10 and runs for 6 Saturdays, through October 15.
- Games will be at Grace & Truth Sports Park on Saturday afternoons.
5. Can I get a refund?
6. What does my child receive from GGSL?
- Players will receive a t-shirt and 6 weeks of soccer games.
7. What equipment does my child need?
- Each player must have a pair of cleats, shin guards and a soccer ball.
8. When will the schedule be released?
- Schedules will be released by August 31, 2022.
9. Can I volunteer to be a coach?
- If you are interested in coaching, please register on the website ASAP. Please indicate your child's name and level in the comments section.
10. When are practices?
- Practice times are determined by each coach at the start of the season. No extra practices are offered for TYKES or 6U.
11. Can my child play up (or down)?
- All players must play in the age-appropriate group (based on birth year) regardless of size or ability. This is a New York State West Youth Soccer Association rule.
12. Can I request a coach?
- You may make ONE team request. We cannot guarantee anything, but attempts will be made to honor requests, if they are made in the comments section on the registration and if registration is completed before the deadline.
13. Can I request that my child be on the same team with another player (for carpool purposes, because they are neighbors, best friends, classmates, played together last year, etc.)?
- See above. You may request one player OR one coach.